No hit pieces

I'm encouraging recruiters to send me briefs on the jobs they are trying to fill, starting with corporate recruiters trying to fill positions within their own companies.  Later, I'll work on staffing companies (and for disclosure, I have had less than happy experiences with all but one staffing company in the last seven years*).  These are real segments of the Austin job market.

I will not publish derogatory information on any of them here.

If I suspect there are issues with a company, I just won't publish any more stuff from them.  People who have an axe to grind with a company are free to write a review on Glass Door and keep me out of the process.  Don't involve me.  I'm just trying to provide a window into hiring in Austin.  I don't have the power to change anyone.

I do have the potential to make it a bit easier for willing candidates and companies to connect.  That's the part I wish to develop.  If it doesn't work out, that is between the two of you and your lawyers.

Capisce? Then let us rock.

* Please do not conflate personal kvetching or personal experiences with "hit piece" or generalize beyond the intended meaning.  When I say I've had problems with X, I mean exactly that, nothing more.  If I observe that getting a job a certain way carries additional risk, that is a factual statement and can be independently checked.  These things should go without saying, but we live in a world of trolls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dot Bomb to Hydrogen Bomb

Proper Use of Independent Contractors